The world is becoming a huge collection of plugins. I hadn’t tried Google Chrome in a while, and just realized that not only has it become much more stable since the last time I battled with it, but I also find more or less all my favourite Firefox extensions being ported. This blog post is a test to see how ScribeFire behaves under Chrome.
While am at it, I also installed the WPtouch
extension to my WordPress install to see if that could help making my web page more accesible on mobile devices. The plugin is extremely easy to set up (just download and install), and the display is very clear (only the latest blog posts), but also very limited (only the latest blog posts). Not entirely sure how successful this approach is, but I will try it for a little while.