Inspired by Derek Sivers, here is my /now page, explaining what I am currently focusing on:
- Co-directing RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion and running the fourMs Lab.
- Supervising some great master’s students and doctoral and postdoctoral fellows.
- Editing the manuscript of Sound Actions, contracted with the MIT Press. The book is based on my action-sound theory and around 10 years of research into new interfaces for musical expression.
- Writing up a new book called Still Standing based on the MICRO project.
- Playing the piano and trumpet with my daughters.