**It has taken a while, but I finally found some time to update my MultiControl application. This was a small program I made back in 2004, and have updated a couple of times since then (that’s why the patching code looks so horrible, please don’t look at that…).
Originally, I made it for a series of workshops with kids, but I have also used it in a few concerts. Inspired by some blog comments and e-mails, I am happy to announce version 0.4. The main changes are:
- It handles 20 inputs (I will make this dynamic at some point, but then I will need to repatch the whole thing)
- Saving/reading of preset files should now work properly (again)
Thanks for your patience, and please let me know if you have any problems.