My main field of research is music cognition and music technology, and I am particularly interested in music and movement/action/gesture, and new interfaces for musical expression (NIME).
I am currently involved in the following research projects:
- Hypermusic, part of the Sensing Music-related Actions @ University of Oslo
- NIME, part of FOU-C @ Norwegian Academy of Music
- PhD: Action-Sound, part of the Musical Gestures project @ University of Oslo
- MSc: Hypermedia Performance, Art & Technology @ Chalmers University of Technology,
- MA: Short-term music recognition, Musicology, @ University of Oslo